Rural Hospital AHR523*Rural Hospital
This 25-bed facility is located in a lower income rural community. It is a non-profit hospital that serves a county population of approximately 28,000.
This facility has had a long history of adding additional specialty service lines in order to provide more comprehensive care for their community. Geropscyh behavioral health services were a natural fit for their market given the demographics of their population. The hospital does offer an inpatient behavioral health program along with their outpatient behavioral health to serve patients of differing levels of care needs. However, the results listed below reflect only the impact of the outpatient behavioral health program.
Our turnkey outpatient behavioral health program allowed the facility to incorporate the new service line quickly and seamlessly. The program also requires less startup expenses and lower monthly operational costs compared to their inpatient behavioral health program. The result is a program that adds a significant increase in revenue for the hospital while fulfilling a vital medical need for the community.
- Provides continuum of care
- Fulfills growing patient base
- Reliable new revenue source
- Creates new community jobs
- Turnkey program with support
- Less than 20 hours of therapy per week
- 3 group therapy sessions per week
- 1 group activity session per week
- Monthly appointment with a specialist
- Monthly treatment team meetings
Average Monthly Net Revenue
Annual Net Revenue